Die Datenschutzerklärung in deutscher Sprache finden Sie hier.
Responsible under the data protection act, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
KSA Kugelstrahlzentrum Aachen GmbH
Represented by: Dr-Ing. Frank Wüstefeld
Data protection officer: Dr. Carolyn Kenny
Tel.: +49 241 8797950
Fax: +49 241 8797959
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection coordinator:
- information about your data stored with us and its processing
- correction of incorrect personal data,
- deletion of your data stored with us,
- restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
- objection to our processing of your data and
- transfer of data, provided that you have consented to the processing of data or have entered into a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with future effect.
You have the right to file a complaint at any time with your relevant regulatory. Your relevant regulatory authority depends on your state (Bundesland) of residence, of your work or the alleged infringement. A list of regulatory authorities (for the non-public sector) with addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de
Purpose of data processing by the responsible party and by third parties
- you have given your express consent,
- processing is required to transact a contract with you,
- processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as provided for in the various storage periods provided for by law. After the respective purpose or expiry of these periods, the corresponding data will be blocked or deleted as a matter of routine and in accordance with statutory regulations.
Collection of general information when visiting our website
Information of a general nature is automatically collected by means of a cookie when you access our website. This information (server log files) includes, e.g. the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and similar information. This is exclusively information which does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about you as an individual.
This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the content you have requested from websites and is necessary when using the internet. It is processed in particular for the following purposes:
- to ensure trouble-free connection to the website,
- to ensure smooth use of our website,
- to evaluate system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about you personally. The recipients of the data are only the responsible party and, if applicable, the contract administrator.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us in order to optimize our Internet presence and the technology behind it.
Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. Cookies cannot be used to start programs or to transmit viruses to a computer. The ksa.de.com website does not transfer any cookies. You can find a cookie analysis here.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the person responsible in our organization directly:
Dr. Carolyn Kenny
Source of original German Text: Datenschutzerklärungs-Generator der activeMind AG. The translation was created with the aid of Deepl Translator.